2013 might as well be called the year of the diamond. In the past 12 months, we have seen some of Hollywood’s biggest stars put a ring on it! We can expect several power couples to walk down the aisle next year. Let’s recap the top celebrity engagements of 2013:
1. Kanye West & Kim Kardashian aka Kimye– Arguably the top celebrity engagement of the year and Kim has the 15 carat diamond ring to prove it! Kanye proposed at AT&T Park in San Francisco on KK’s birthday as her friends and family looked on. It was filmed so we are all sure to be lucky enough to see this mega proposal on E! in 2014.
2. Adam Brody & Leighton Meester – Names the hottest Jewish man in Hollywood, Brody locked up Gossip Girl Meester after about a year of dating. Mazel Tov to these two!
3. Olivia Wilde & Jason Sudeikis – These two lovebirds got engaged at the start of the new year. They recently announced that they are expecting their first child as they are “blissfully, hopelessly, and wildly in love” per Sudeikis.
4. William Tell & Lauren Conrad – The former Hills star and Something Corporate rocker announced their engagement this fall. The wedding is sure to be filled with bows, roses and soft hues, much like the fashion designers Instagram.
5. Kelly Rowland & Tim Witherspoon – The former Destiny’s Child crooner and her manager got engaged via Skype! The two have been dating on and off for more than four years and kept the engagement under wraps for some time.