A confident person is the first to be noticed. Here at ClaimFame, we want you to get all the attention. Listen up to these 5 tips on improving your confidence and getting your shine on!
1. Be Brave – Give something new a try. Facing a fear, overcoming an obstacle or taking on an adventure is sure to boost your confidence. Take yourself out of your comfort zone and see how far you can soar!
2. Don’t Compare – You are one of a kind and you need to believe it. It doesn’t matter if Billy and Suzy got a role before you. What matters is that you are happy with your work and progress.
3. Breed Positivity – Surround yourself with an upbeat crew who supports, not puts down, your endeavors. By hanging out with a like-minded and positive group of friends you will never feel self conscious. Instead, you will feel open to share and grow in your experiences together.
4. Make Moves – The best way to build confidence is to master a skill. Sign up for that class you have been putting off, walk into that open casting call or ask for coaching help to put together your demo reel. By accomplishing a task, and doing it right, you are going to feel like a million bucks!
5. Fake It Till You Make It – We can’t all be living on cloud 9 24/7, but we can pretend. Happiness is contagious and its always important to put on a good face.
How do you pump up your confidence. Share with us below!