Being prepared and feeling confident for your next audition is paramount to your success. Minimize your distractions and maximize your success with these helpful reminders:
1. Pack plenty of copies of your headshot and resume. You never know who may ask for one at your next audition. 2
2. Select a second wardrobe option. By the time you get to your audition you may no longer feel comfortable in your first choice or worse, you may have spilled. Don’t ruin a good thing but not looking your best!
3. Confirm the address, directions and all contact numbers before leaving for your audition.
4. Practice your monologue several times. Embody the words and step into your character.
5. Manage your schedule so that you have no obligations directly before or after you audition. Give yourself the time to truly take advantage of the experience.
6. Get some rest! Enjoy a good nights sleep so you look and feel your best on your big day!
Break a leg!