coaching puzzle

How to Book Your ClaimFame Coaching Session

Here at ClaimFame we believe in personalized services. That’s why we’ve created our very own one-on-one casting coach service.

What is a coaching session? A ClaimFame coaching session is a 30 minute phone call with one of our casting professionals who helps find you casting calls and guide your career. Every 30 days you have a follow-up phone call to check-in on your progress and get more advice.

How do I book one? Our coaching services are a feature of the PRO membership. Pro membership is the $19.95/month service that gives you access to all our casting call information and coaching service. You can start your 30 day free trial today by clicking here and book your first session.

What should I prepare? As in showbiz, it’s always a good idea to prep and do your homework before talking to your Casting Coach. Make a list of questions you want answered to be sure you’re making the most of our services. Click here to start your PRO membership today and book your very first coaching session!

37 Responses to “How to Book Your ClaimFame Coaching Session”

1. Emmanuel Sainte

I am interested in acting. I write scripts, script outlines, I have amazing plot summary, and made a movie during my senior year in high school. I need your assistance because I believe with the right mentor I can gain experience as an upcoming actor, or producer. Thank you for reading this.

2. Tinamarie Millham

I want to book my coaching session please. Thanks so much and have a happy thanksgiving.

3. I would like very much to book a session with the casting coach, I am also looking for an agent or manager to jumpstart my career if you can help with that I would be very grateful. Thank You I am free anytime for the session

4. Hello how are you .I ve always won’ted to become an actress I ve have to acr but I tryed to audition but I cant because my mom phone be messing up and I would love to audition for Disney channel I just really need a acting coach even though I can’t have one I will try to get any 12 year old acting career

5. Hi my name is Hailey, I’m 13 years old . I always wanted to become an actress. I live in Louisiana, and I always wanted to be on DISNEY, DISNEY XD, OR NICK .I hope you can make my dream come true that would mean the world to me . THANKS FOR ALL YOU HELP

6. Nathalie Rivera

Hey I’m really looking to jump start my career . please help me !.

7. hello this is matthew-i am a trumpet player with a fantastic musical talent-who sounds like HERB ALPERT & THE TIJUANA BRASS. I WOULD LIKE TO SHOWCASE MY TALENT ON VIDEO AND TELEVISION

8. I would like to audition for commercial I have done car commercials before I studied acting in universal city wizard casting worked on power rangers

9. I want to book my acting coach.Will be glad to hear form you at the above email address

10. NOT_THE_FLUFFY

Hi, im a 14 year old kid from flint and ive been trying to get into acting for about 2 years now. But i can never find any auditions ANYWHERE if any one could help me out. THX love from Michigan

• Matthew Hughes

If you’re a PRO member you can always talk with, Mason, our acting coach!

11. sara vazquez

Hey !
    i’ve been wanting to be an actress ever since i was about five years old. im now 15 and still looking for some guidence in starting my career and if you guys would help me out i be so greatful . thanks love from cali

• Matthew Hughes

Take a look around out site and check out all our blog posts! We offer great tips and suggestions on how to kickstart your career! Also, if you become a PRO member you have access to a coaching session with our casting coach, Mason!

12. Paul Pennestri

Ihave extensive potfolio a demo reels I’m close to moving to N.Y. CANT TRUST AGENTS in FL SO FAR…TONS OF WORK…not a problem them robbing me is Im easy to cast looks body and brains call me at 386-215- 1120 if you du we can talk if you don’t your not looking for people of my caliber.no problem giving you a number can’t find one on yours suspicious?Italian 6ft 190 ripped muscle Iam a head turner a walking piece of art.people stare everywher I go .Call if real or don’t. if not

• Matthew Hughes

hey Paul! Great enthusiasm! Become a PRO member and apply for any of the casting calls you’d like! Good luck!

13. Nicole Beach

Very interested, I’ll be going, pro when paid next week, but very interested, and just love to work anyway any time,am a actress, singer,model,theater! ! I’ll work hard and want to be the best of who I know I am ! One chance is all I need!!

14. Hi, my name is Carmelita, and I always wanted to be and Actress, and I am from NY, NY, and I sound JUST LIKE LIKE Witney Huston, I need a Agent! 718 909 5961 Tank You

• Matthew Hughes

We can’t provide you with an agent, but you can check out our New York casting calls, here! And apply for whichever ones you’d like! Good luck!

15. Aldo Berardi

hello,
    I am curious about getting noticed, what to write in the casting request letters and the appropriate photo to use for the parts I am applying for or does that matter???
    thanks for reading

16. Aldo Berardi

Thank you for the info. I will use the tools you gave me.