Wake up, it’s Wednesday! As I try to push through the week, I started thinking about my routine and if I am doing the right things to be successful. Though I try to be productive, motivated and service oriented throughout the day, I sometimes fall prey to many time wasters. In an effort to make the most of my day, I started to research the habits of successful people and what keeps them ticking. I have compiled my own list that I think will help all of us at ClaimFame. Let’s start building good habits and see our accomplishments soar!
1. Prioritize your day – Don’t create a laundry list of things you have to do. Instead, be deliberate and thoughtful about your priorities. Select 5 of the most important tasks to get done that day and stay focused on those goals.
2. Exercise – I find that even a short walk in the morning helps bring me clarity. It’s important to get your blood moving early in the day. It will help you stay energized throughout the day.
3. Eat Breakfast – You’ve heard it since you were a little kid, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I can’t say I disagree. It’s key to put a little something in your stomach to help keep you moving throughout the day. Give your body the fuel it needs to be productive!
4. Follow Through – Set small goals for yourself throughout the day that will leave you feeling accomplished. For example, I do my best to drink 64 oz of water a day and read a chapter of my book. Though not monumental or that time consuming, hitting these bench marks every day gives me a sense of pride. Try it out!
5. Prepare – Take time daily to prepare for the week. Set aside time to prepare for your upcoming audition or apply to those casting calls. Don’t wait until the day of or the end of the week to make things happen. Making little strides every day will soon add up!