Sometimes you have to fake it till you make it! Recently, I was reading an interview with a now famous actor. The journalist was asking how he prepares for a role and how he knew he wanted to be an actor. It got me thinking about how I would answer these questions if I was being interviewed in the same way. Today, I want you to pretend to be a rising star who is being interviewed for a big publication. How would you respond? Submit your answers and share with the ClaimFame community!
1. What has been the most challenging aspect of acting?
2. What performance or role are you most proud of?
3. How did you know you wanted to be an actor?
4. Describe how you get into character?
5. What makes you passionate about acting?
We can’t wait to read your responses!