We want you to get the attention you deserve this spring! Now is the time to put out those positive vibes to attract the influential people needed to make your career a success. Let’s jumpstart our week by paying particular attention to our body language, smile, and communication in order to become the next “It” actor! Take every opportunity you get to exude confidence and portray yourself in the best light! Here are 5 signs you’re ready for acting success this spring:
1. You’re Fearless– You’re open to giving something new a try. You invite facing your fears, overcoming obstacles, and taking on new adventures.
TIP:Take yourself out of your comfort zone and see how far you can soar!
2. You’ve Mastered a Skill – The best way to build confidence is to master a skill. You’ve signed up for that class you have been putting off, you walked into that open casting call or asked for coaching help to put together your demo reel.
TIP: By accomplishing a task, and doing it right, you are going to feel like a million bucks, plus have the confidence you need to land the parts you deserve.
3. You’re Positive – You surround yourself with an upbeat crew who supports you and your endeavors. By hanging out with a like-minded, positive friends you never feel self-conscious. Instead, you feel open to share and grow in your experiences together.
TIP: Don’t let negative energy in. If you feel anyone holding you back, immediately get them out of your life.
4. You Don’t Compare – You are one of a kind and you believe it. It doesn’t matter if Billy and Suzy got a role before you. What matters is that you are happy with your work and your progress.
TIP: Everyone is on his/her own path. Believe your time will come, don’t push, and just keep calm and carry on.
5. You Smile, You’re Designed To – We can’t all be living on cloud 24/7, but we can pretend. Happiness is contagious and its always important to put on a good face.
TIP: Smile like you mean it!