empire-00_612x380_0

Are You the Next Cookie? Here’s How to Get Cast on Season 2 of Fox’s “Empire”

TV continues to reign supreme after the record breaking success of Fox’s “Empire.” Closing out it’s first season with more than 17 million viewers, the drama has captured the attention of audiences and critics alike. Drama, music and an all-star cast helped made it one of the fastest growing shows in television history. With top notch ratings, this power house is coming back for a second season and already on the look out for it’s next break out star! Don’t miss your chance to appear on “Empire.” Check out the Casting Call now!

The show follows hip hop and entertainment company, Empire Entertainment, and the desire for control of the business by the founding family members. The show stars Terrence Howard, Taraji P. Henson and new comer Jussie Smollet. The drama was created by Lee Daniels who directed the acclaimed film “The Butler”. The show has also featured some amazing guest stars including; Rita Ora, Patti LaBelle, Snoop Dog and Cuba Gooding Jr.

We certainly can’t wait for season 2, especially since we know one of our ClaimFame members will be rocking it on the silver screen. Submit your headshot and resume today for a role on Fox’s Empire!

O'Brien.m.25.2
Mason O’Brien is ClaimFame’s professional Casting Coach. Mason has worked in casting for years and is also the owner and operator of Bluprint Coaching, a life coaching service based out of Los Angeles. Mason, “The Practical Coach”, works one-on-one with clients during periods of transition to design the next and best phase of their life!

52 Responses to “Are You the Next Cookie? Here’s How to Get Cast on Season 2 of Fox’s “Empire””

• Matthew Hughes

Hey, Dave! Impressive resume! We post about all different types of casting calls, check them out, here!

• psi128

I was born “COOKIE”, for I am a no shit taking Woman, that knows a good thing when I see it, and I wear my swagger to the 9’s.

1. A'laiyah Nicole Jones

I would like my Granddaughter to Audition. She is only 4 in a half years’ old. Is that possible.

• Matthew Hughes

We encourage our users to be at least 13 years old, but we do post castings looking for people of all ages! So keep an eye on our casting page, here!

2. lakeshia

Couldn’t open up window but I am with explore talent ..at lakeshia Williams or I can email u guys a head shot orv you can call me at 810. 280,,7980 thanks god bless:)

3. Look me on Instagram At Sweet_love_pooh I’m a very funny person I live in detroit Michigan I’m just trying to get me a and family out the hood

4. Bradley March Jr.

I would love to play a role on empire . I am a 23 year old male living in upstate NY. I’m 5’9 medium build any other questions that you may have please contact the email address thank you

5. Bonnie

I would love to be a excellent person to be added to the show, the mystery woman for Cookies past that she hasn’t see for years. And I can cause a lot more to the show. Could be a mix of her being jealous and she knows I have the power to make Empire number 1.

6. Bonnie

I would love to be added to the show, the mystery woman for Cookies past that she hasn’t see for years. And I can cause a lot drama and fun for her and to the show she doesn’t know what I can do for her or the company but in the mix of things she is feeling nerves and very jealous but she knows I have the power to make Empire number 1.

• Matthew Hughes

We don’t have any say in who gets cast, we just offer the casting calls to our users. So check out our casting calls, here!

• Marketa Mims

Do you to have a acting resume or experience in order to submit a resume and head shot?

• Matthew Hughes

Nope! We encourage beginners to join ClaimFame and apply for casting calls! Good luck!

7. KaylaT_B

I know my resume isn’t the best but I would love to at least try out for something on the show because the show is amazing.

• Matthew Hughes

Hey Kayla, read this blog post, here, about how to get cast in Season 2 of Empire!

8. dee davis

I think I should be on empire because I think i will play a good role as being Becky son on the TV show

9. Monica Robinson

Yes!!! I would love to be the next Cookie. Empire is my favorite show. I always wanted to be on TV music and acting are my hidden talents

• Matthew Hughes

Great! Then apply for our Empire casting calls posts! Good luck!

• Matthew Hughes

Great! Become a PRO member and apply! Good luck!

10. Kennitra Williams

Hello I am trying to submit for the role but can’t seem to find out how can you please help me.

• Matthew Hughes

Become a PRO member, and then you should be able to apply for the role!

11. Crystal Hobson

I can be an exciting person to add to the show! I’ll help keep it interesting the entire second season. Just give me a role and I’ll slay.

• Matthew Hughes

Just become a PRO member and follow the application information.

12. Amirah

My name is Amirah Lang im with talent trek agency im 26 years old I think I will be a good candidate to be on empire

13. Jasmine

Hi im jasmine and you can check my Ig jasmine_milan23 or my facebook for my headshots jasmine milan im funny and love to have fun

14. Ameerah Dula

I know I would be an amazing cast member.. Not only do I love empire, but music is my everything. I also have sass to bring to the table.. I was born to do this… I know I can bring it..

15. mykayla

Hey I do not have a headshot but I’ve always wanted to act and didn’t know where to start. can you help me out and be part of the cast ?

• Matthew Hughes

Hey! Check out our blog post! We post a lot of useful and helpful information and tips! Click here, for our piece on how to be and actor! Good luck!

16. mykayla

Also u can look at my ig too @_kaylarai I should have some headshots

17. Shantel Monique

I just submitted! I would love to join the cast! =]