winning-wednesdays-blue

Here’s How to Get Cast Fast this Wednesday:

Win big this Wednesday by applying to today’s top casting calls to get cast this Spring! Here are Wednesday’s top trending calls — apply ASAP:

1. Get Cast in the Sequel to “Independence Day”
2. Heat Up TV Screens  on NBC’s “Chicago Fire”
3. Guys: Earn $2,500 in this Commercial
4. $900 Jason’s Deli Commercial Casting
5. USA’s “Satisfaction” Holding HUGE Open Call
6. Steve Jobs Movie Starring Michael Fassbender is Casting
7. Dakota Johnson’s “How to Be Single” Needs You
8. Get Cast on the Season Finale of “The Vampire Diaries”
9. Disney’s “Pirates of the Caribbean 5” Still Casting
10. Get Cast on the ABC “Revenge” Spin-Off “Kingmakers”

18 Responses to “Here’s How to Get Cast Fast this Wednesday:”

1. Sierra Hull

I am interested in getting an audition for my son Will for acting and modeling
    He’s 10 years old. You can look at his fan page facebook/willhull05

• Matthew Hughes

We encourage that our users be at least 13, but we do post about kid casting calls! Check out daily casting calls here and we actually just posted a kids casting call this morning which you can apply for by clicking, here! Hope this helped!

2. Emma Lipinski

Hi I’m looking for an audition in the New England area or nyc. I’m 13 and I act and sing. Do you have any auditions?? Thank you

• Matthew Hughes

Hey Emma! Check out out New York City casting calls here! Remember to check our casting calls daily, because we add new ones everyday!

3. Jason Gevedon

God Bless you for all your hard work and helping me along the way

• Matthew Hughes

We posted this today, it’s a Virginia casting call, but it’s for men with mustaches. If you use our search bar you can keep on top of when we post about casting calls in Virginia. But, check out casting calls, we post daily, we always have new posts! Click here to see them!

4. iyyonnah

I’m 13 turning 14 in a few months and I live in pa….does claim fame offer any auditions that fit me(female)

• Matthew Hughes

We actually posted a huge casting call for kids this morning, click here! Also, make sure to check our casting call updates because we add new ones everyday! Click here for that!

5. Vashta

Do you have casting in SC? Have they ever posted for Deaf character role? Just wonderin thks

• Matthew Hughes

Click here, to see our LA casting calls. Otherwise, check our casting call page, for our daily updates!

6. Bianca fernandez

Hi, I’m female and 14 years old and I live in Miami,Florida! Any casting calls?