your-weekend-starts-here

Don’t Miss Your Weekend Casting Calls — Apply ASAP!

Be sure to apply to this weekend’s top ten trending casting calls!

1. Get Cast on the Hit Show “Grey’s Anatomy”
2. Be in Martin Scorsese’s New HBO Project
3. Earn $2,500 in this Cox Communications Commercial
4. New Ellen DeGeneres NBC Reality TV Show Needs You
5. Make $3,053 as a Lead in this Feature Film
6. Earn $10,000 in this Tiffany Commercial
7. FOX’s “Empire’ Still Casting for Season 2
8. HBO’s ‘Togetherness” is Casting for a New Season
9. MTV’s “Teen Wolf” Needs You
10. “Allegiant — Part 1” 3rd “Divergent” Movie is Casting

33 Responses to “Don’t Miss Your Weekend Casting Calls — Apply ASAP!”

1. Dattpyt Nana

Hey my name oils msg.throwed I’m actually a female rapper I’m trying to apply for a part but my email is saying this email is not valid

• Matthew Hughes

If you’re a Pro member, the casting call application will be right there on the page for you. Make sure you’re using a valid email when following the application steps, as they vary for each casting call. However, if you’re signed into ClaimFame, you don’t need to be signing in to apply for casting calls.

2. Kisumu Martinez

Hello, I would like a casting call in the Allegiant -part 1.

• Matthew Hughes

Click here, these are the most recent Allegiant Part 1 casting calls, you can check out and apply for.

3. Kiauni Martinez

It’s Kiauni. Auto correct changed my name in the comment above

• Matthew Hughes

Check out our casting calls here, maybe you’ll see something you like and want to apply for! Hope this helped!

4. Kelly benitez

I would like to be part of the show I’m 10 years old from Chicago Illinois

5. Bernardo Malatesta

hey i live in new york city, age 14 and would love to do some acting i have some experience with theater and camera
    can you help?

6. Carla Anders

I would love to step over into other side of life, & be apart of something exciting & special.

• Matthew Hughes

Great! Start by checking out all our casting calls and apply to what you want, by clicking here!

7. sade barnes

I have had experience and exposure pertaining to modeling and being on television I would love to take more steps ahead and gain even More experience, to be apart of one of these films. If I gain the opportunity I would make the very best of it without any disappointments.

8. Kieviette Munford

Good afternoon Ms. Isabelle,
    I’m really interested in your casting calls, but I’m completely new to this. Can you help with some advice. Thank you!:-)

• Matthew Hughes

Sure! We post casting calls everyday, and if you’re a Pro member you get access on how to apply to them! So I highly reccommend going Pro, because it’s worth it! You can check out all our casting calls by clicking here!

• Matthew Hughes

Great! Become a PRO member to apply to whatever casting calls you’d life!