all-time-bud-light-nfl-commercia

Pay Your Rent with these Paid Commercial & TV Casting Calls!

Want to make $8,500 in a Bud Light Commercial? Or $2,500 in a Disney Commercial? Now you can! ClaimFame has tons of paid parts casting this weekend:

1. Earn $8,500 in this Bud Light Commercial
2. Now Casting 3rd “Divergent” Movie “Allegiant — Part 1”
3. Get Cast in the New X-Men Movie “X-Men: Apocalypse”
4. $3,200 AT&T National Commercial Now Casting
5. USA’s “Satisfaction” Casting Two Featured Roles
6. FOX’s “Empire” Still Casting for Season 2
7. Mark Wahlberg’s “Deepwater Horizon” is Casting
8. Make $2,500 in this Disney Commercial
9. Get Cast in “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2”
10. Don’t Miss the Chance to Be in “Barbershop 3”

19 Responses to “Pay Your Rent with these Paid Commercial & TV Casting Calls!”

1. 8189844537

Hi I’m a upcoming new actor looking for speaking roles to show case my talent.thank you for your time.

2. tara laumann

Hi my name is tara,i have applied at other places,however I have had a passion for acting pretty much all my life I truly believe playing any role I would not let you down please consider giving me a chance at least see what I could do

• Matthew Hughes

Cool! Become a PRO member and apply to any of the casting calls we post about! Check them out, here!

3. Pamela Bahny

I live in Buffalo,NY and that cast/crew for new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are in town to film from May 4-May 12 2015. I was curious if they need extras?! Thank you.

• Matthew Hughes

After going PRO and singing in, you should see the application information on all the casting call posts we post!

4. Hii ma name shamso I’m 14 nd the world excites me and to become an actress is my dream hope I become it on day thank you

• Matthew Hughes

Once you become a PRO member you’ll be able to apply for any of the casting calls we post about!

5. pandoralani31

Hi there, my name is Tricia but I also go by Pandora when I am inter viewing artist and their crew for tattooink tv.. I have did some band promotions for local bands.. I have sold merchndise for bands like poison, rev theory and hinder as well… I have very good people skills and I would love to show off my talent for you. I also feel that some corrective criticism will help me along further in my career choice… Thank you for your time .. I hope I get a chance to show you what I can do..

6. Chantel Wise

I have a thirteen year old son who is multi talented and he needs the opportunity to show off his talents in one of your Disney casting calls. I know that your going to love him when you see his abilities.

• Matthew Hughes

Great! Go PRO, and apply for whatever casting calls you’d like!

7. Hi! My bane is Feruz i’m 14 years i love acting it has been my Dream sinse i Was 4 and i hope you helpe me i live in norway

8. Hi I’m 13 I live in Nj do you think there can be roles for teens in the summer by NYC thanks

• Matthew Hughes

Sure! We occasionally post casting calls for kids, and younger actors .. just keep an eye on our casting call page, here!

• Matthew Hughes

Great! Go PRO and apply for any Empire casting calls you’d like! Good luck!