Here at ClaimFame, we’re 100% committed to giving you the tools and information you need to succeed in your career. In recent months, we’ve made it even easier to find casting calls that match your profile and give you the best chance of getting the parts you deserve. But we’ve also realized that it can be confusing to actually apply to the parts you want. We decided we needed to do better!
So today we’re proud to announce the biggest improvement ever to ClaimFame: Quick Submit
Here’s how it works.
- Find any part on ClaimFame that you’d like to apply to and click “Start Application”
- Our technology automatically grabs information from your profile and auto-fills it into an application. If additional information is required, we’ll walk you through the steps to finish.
- You get to preview what the application will look like and make changes if you like. Then – boom! – your application will be on its way.
If you want to make the most of Quick Submit, here are some things to keep in mind:
- It’s really important that you complete as much of your profile as possible. That’s the information we use to fill in your application. If your profile is empty, it will take longer to complete the application. Adding a headshot is particularly important.
- We’ve just added the ability to upload a resume to your profile. More and more casting calls are requiring this. If you already have a profile, we recommend going back and adding a resume if you have one.
- Please remember, we don’t run the casting process. This is a tool to make it quick and easy to apply. What happens after you submit is up to the casting director. Unfortunately, they often receive hundreds of applications and they only reply to a handful. But if you don’t hear back, don’t be discouraged! It’s a numbers game, so keep trying!
We really hope you enjoy using Quick Submit as much as we enjoyed building it. We’ve already started getting great feedback. Check out this message we received from our Pro member Sarah Stollak from Austin:
“LOVE the new auto submission features. Thanks for all you’re doing for us!”
Please give it a try…we’d really love to hear how you like it.
Is Quick Submit useful?
Does it make applying easier?
Have you gotten auditions using ClaimFame?
Let me know! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we’re doing!