Have you ever been watching one of your favorite TV shows and thought “I’d love to be on that!”? Whether you have, or not, ClaimFame is here to tell you… you CAN be on your favorite TV show no matter your age, experience level, location, or ethnicity! Here are 7 ways you can get cast on your favorite TV shows this summer:
1. Be an extra. Being an extra is a great way to get paid, get on-set experience, and network! Click here to learn the 5 benefits of being an extra that no one ever talks about. ClaimFame has tons of extra roles to get you started. Click here to start browsing them!
2. Do your homework. Look up the IMDB page of your favorite TV show. Find out who’s casting, where they are, and then send in your headshot & resume! And don’t forget to check ClaimFame to see if we have the casting call.
3. Network. Network on and offline with people working on your favorite TV show. Send emails, use social media, and get your name out there!
4. Get inspired. Read the discovery stories of your fave celebs on your fave shows and follow in their footsteps! Click here to check out our celeb discovery stories today.
5. Self-submit to casting calls. Apply to casting calls every day and stay on top of industry news. Casting calls are time sensitive, so it’s important to be in the know. ClaimFame is here to help you with that. Click here to see all our casting calls and start applying today!
6. Build your online talent profile. Upload your best photos, videos, and bio on ClaimFame and get noticed by industry pros. Create your online talent portfolio and send the link out to Casting Directors.
7. Create & share your own content. TV producers love to see your creativity! Heck, maybe you’ll be the next Lena Dunham and even get your own TV show!
Click here to see all our TV casting calls and start applying today.